- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tbsp pignoli nuts
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Rinse and dry chicken cutlets. Using a wood mallet pound chicken breasts to 1/3-inch in thickness. In a medium bowl beat the eggs and Parmesan cheese, add salt and pepper to the mix. Dip chicken in the flour, then in the egg mixture and finally coat with bread crumbs on both sides, shake off excess breadcrumb. Drizzle oil on a cookie sheet, place breaded cutlets on it and drizzle a little more oil on top of the cutlets. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cookie sheet with the chicken in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, turn cutlets over and cook for another 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to plates.
- In medium bowl, toss together spinach, marinated fruit and vinaigrette. Spoon fruits and spinach on top of the chicken, sprinkle the pignoli nuts over the greens and serve immediately. Enjoy!