The farfalle, salmon and shrimp combined with cream make a very rich but very welcome dish on a windy, snowy winter evening!
- 1 lb Farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 3 oz Tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 4 Jumbo shrimp, chopped small
- 8 oz Salmon filet, diced
- 1 Tbs. Shallots or small onions
- 2 oz Brandy (optional)
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a heavy pan over medium heat, add shallots and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and salmon and cook for another minute.
- Now add the brandy, tomato sauce and heavy cream and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Cook the Farfalle as directed on the package and drain and combine with sauce. Mix well and serve immediately.