- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, chopped
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 2 roasted peppers, cut in strips
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or bouillon
- Grill the chicken breasts over high heat, turning often. Cook the broccoli rabe and pasta together in 8 cups of boiling water with 2 Tbsp salt, for the length of time shown on the pasta package. Sauté the garlic in the oil over medium heat until golden in color, then add the grilled chicken breast, roasted peppers and chicken stock. Season with salt & pepper and cook until the liquid is reduced by half. Drain the pasta and broccoli rabe, add the chicken and roasted peppers mixture, mix well and serve immediately.